Click on the file below to open the scores sheet.
- Please make sure to wear an old white shirt for tryouts.
- This shirt should be able to be written on.
- You need to write you tryout number on you shirt.
- 4" inch number on each shoulder and an 8" inch number on the front and the back in Black Marker
- Your Tryout Number is located on the sheet below just to the left of your name.
- If you have questions wait until Monday Morning to put the numbers on your shirt. If you do not want to ruin an old shirt you can number your forearm and thighs.
You must have 4 "Y's" on the sheet below to be able to tryout. If you have questions contact coach Arrowsmith.